Saturday, January 17, 2009

i'm two!!!!



i had the BEST birthday!  

i woke up and watched some of finding nemo with mommy, then i had blueberry cakes and chocolate milk.  YUM. 


then i got to open presents from grandma ruth!  she really spoiled me.  i got so many books and videos and i love them all.  i got a new blankie, a plate and cup set and new sunglasses.  my favorite thing, though, is the stuffed white tiger she got me.  i call him spot! 


after that daddy and i went to a bunch of stores and i got this thomas balloon that sings songs.  

in the afternoon my grammie, aunt shannon, izzy, jack, uncle galen, aunt jan, uncle chuck, kasey, tammy and brian came over and we had my birthday party.  mommy made a cake that looks like a train.  she decorated it with different candies and i got to eat some.  the skittles were good, but weird.  mommy said they were sour and they made me drool.

i got to watch nice videos of jonah and sam singing happy birthday to me.  that was really fun!

i got more presents!  mommy and daddy got me a cash register, blocks, a computer game and harold the helicopter.  grammie got me a computer.  tammy and brian got me a great magnadoodle!  aunt jan and uncle chuck got me puzzles.  uncle galen got me books and aunt shannon got me a noahs ark block set that is really cool.  i know i'm leaving lots of stuff out!

i was so tired after the party that i almost lost my voice.  i even asked to go to bed early!

i can't believe i'm a two year old!

No comments: