Sunday, April 19, 2009

gardening


mommy and i worked in the gardens all weekend long.  

all of my veggies are growing!  my radishes are biggest, then spinach.  i can also see the lettuce and carrots but they are so tiny.  i love to look at them and give them water.  mommy is really proud of how i take such good care of my garden.

yesterday we went to a huge party! at first i thought it was max's birthday party, but he told me "no!"  it was actually aj's naming ceremony.  mommy told that this means aj will be max's brother forever and ever.  they had a party where i take my swim lessons.  so many toys and so many kids! 

today mommy packed my car into her trunk and we took a nice long walk by the river.  there was a park by her work and i got to play there.  


kind of cranky today and i'm not sure why.  hopefully i'll feel better tomorrow.  

No comments: