Sunday, November 23, 2008

another fun day




mommy and i stayed home most of today playing and relaxing.  we are both anxious for daddy to come home.  in the morning we played a lot with ro-ro and built lots of houses and barns with my blocks.  i found this awesome truck that belonged to one of my brothers.  i figured out how to make it go all on my own.  mommy and i made it go across the living room so many times.  we even made it go over jumps and on top of pillows.  i loved it!

around lunch time we went out and i got a haircut.  the lady who cut my hair let me play with her spray bottle and wet my own hair.  she could not believe what a good little boy i was.  i was so good that i got nuggets and fries for lunch.  

after my nap we decided to make paper turkeys for thanksgiving.  mommy traced my hand and cut it out.  then she let me glue feathers on them.  i was so excited to use the glue.  i got grossed out, though, because it dried on my skin and i had to peel it off.  ewww.  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Kris, he is getting so big! I can still remember when you were preggo's! How I can't wait to make crafty things with Dominic. We are just practicing holding crayons now. ;-) Enjoy your Thankgiving. I'm sure you've made tons of goodies. Hugs from us!