Sunday, November 9, 2008

mission accomplished

i decided when i woke up this morning that i wanted to make mommy and daddy crazy.  i think i did a really good job.  i tore around the house all morning just ripping through all my toys.  that was fun.

i was not a very good eater and lunch and insisted that they give me chocolate milk.

mommy did trick me into taking a nap though.  i made her pay.  when i woke up i touched as many things as i could that i'm not supposed to.  she took me outside in the cold to "burn off some energy" but she made me come in too soon because it was cold.

when we called grandma ruth tonight i was sure to misbehave and not talk like i know they wanted me to.

after my bath i decided i wanted to run around naked for a while.  who doesn't like that?

all in all a fun day!  

No comments: