Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas day




this day was better than i even hoped it could be!  i knew they said i'd get presents, but i never thought it would be this many presents!

i woke up before seven and daddy and i watched sesame street and then the snowman movie that grandma ruth sent me.  it is my new favorite.  i like it better than the hungry wolf, even.  it wasn't until halfway through the snowman that i saw it.  my new car!  i don't know how i missed it!  i jumped in and drove it down the hallway to mommy's room.  we got her up and then the real fun started.


i got a new thomas and a mountain of track!  and grandma ruth sent me a really cool truck and tractor.  i love to put stuff in my truck.  she also sent me a leap frog game that lets me draw on it. i love it so much.

i played all morning with my new stuff, then we went to grammie's.  i got more stuff there!  a new thomas pillow and blankie was my favorite.  my cousins got me a really cool train that comes with a big cat.  i'll have to have mommy take pictures of it.  

i took a nice nap at grammie's after dinner.  mommy said she took a nap too.  i played a lot with my leap frog when we got home.  it's really neat! 

merry christmas everybody!

2 comments:

Bingo said...

I would appreciate if 'my lifelong friend' is not subjected to such ridicule.

Sarah said...

I can't wait until next year. Ben looks like he had so much fun!!!