Sunday, December 28, 2008

outside again!


today was another fun-filled day.  in the morning mommy, jonah and i went to best buy, target, petco and kroger.  i got to see a chinchilla at petco.  i thought he was really cute and interesting. at kroger i rode in the car cart and ate lots of cheese.  i love that store!

after lunch, mommy, sam and i went for a nice long walk.  sam pushed me in my new car!  it was awesome!  we saw lots of doggies and trees and water and leaves.  my kind of day.  

aunt shannon, izzy and sarah came over for dinner.  i had a lot of whipped cream with dessert.  

before bedtime we had to search high and low for my white mouse train car.  mommy was upset that my new toy was lost and had everyone looking.  then i remembered- i hid it under the cabinet in the kitchen!  after i found it everyone was relieved.  mommy doesn't like me to hide things but i do it anyway!!!

No comments: