Tuesday, May 19, 2009

thomas!








my trip to see thomas was great!

my favorite three things about the trip: riding thomas, meeting sir topham hat, and swimming! i have been talking about these three things since we go home. you can see a video of me riding on thomas here.
the first time i saw thomas on the track i squealed and laughed and got so excited. i just couldn't believe it was him! there was plenty to do in sodor while we were waiting to ride. i watched some thomas videos and spent a long time looking at the model trains going around.

when i met sir topham hat i just stared at him and smiled and held his hand. he is a really big guy!

after all the fun on sodor we went back to our hotel and mommy took me swimming. i was a daredevil, putting my head under water, jumping off the steps, and riding in my boat by myself.

at bedtime i had another surprise. i didn't have a crib! i had a sleeping bag. i stayed in it all night (on mommy's bed) like a big boy.

more swimming in the morning. then we hit the rode. sort of a long trip home. when we got home i was going on and on to daddy about the wonderful things i saw. i can't wait to do it again and i can't wait for more swimming!

No comments: