Saturday, May 30, 2009

two things



thing one:

my garden is doing great!  last night i got to pick and eat my first salad from my very own garden! it was delicious!  everything in it is growing so well, especially my peas.  mommy tasted a bit of arugula tonight and she said it tasted nice and peppery.


thing two:

we took rowie for a walk today.  on a LEASH!  i laughed and laughed and laughed.  first, he looked really funny in his little shirt.  second, it was too funny to see him hop around like that in the yard.  he really like hiding in the honeysuckle vine.  he also stretched out and relaxed in my garden.  daddy thought we were nuts to let him in the garden because most people try to keep rabbits OUT of their gardens.  mommy and i said ro was peter rabbit and i was farmer mcgregor.  i can't wait to take ro out again.  he was beat when we put him back in his cage.  he flipped onto his back and slept with his paws in the air like a dog.  


No comments: