Tuesday, June 23, 2009

home again

we had a fun time in colorado! i loved going to elitch's and the reservoir. sam built a great big sand castle. grandma ruth, mommy and i found as many rocks as we could to decorate it.


one evening aunt jean came over with my cousins, douglas and jessica. i really liked playing with them. mostly i just chased them around.


we also got to see alpacas! they were so cute! i even got to meet one named ben.


i was a very good boy on the flight home. i watched two movies and had lots of snacks. driving home from pittsburgh we stopped and mommy got me a train table for all my thomas stuff. it is awesome!

my garden is doing great. ro loves to eat the carrot tops and i love to eat the carrots, lettuce and arugula. there are so many tomatoes on our plants and today we even found some of our patty pan squash are almost ready. yum!


i keep saying to mommy "it's just you and me" cause that's all it is right now. it's rough keeping her in line all by myself.

No comments: