Monday, June 8, 2009

me and my brothers


i have been having a great time with my brothers here!

we get to play outside with the slippy slide a lot, and my kiddie pool.

friday we went for a long drive to pittsburgh.  to get there we had to go through a great big tunnel which was AWESOME!  then we went straight onto a bridge.  after the bridge we parked and i got to meet clifford the big red dog.  that was great.  but he was with this crazy lady dressed in red who kept touching me and talking to me.  all i wanted was to talk to clifford.  but anyway.


after that we went to the river and i saw boats and barges and trains and trams and airplanes! mommy said she thought my head would explode.  after that mommy let us take off our shoes and kick our feet in the fountain.  so much fun!

yesterday we got to have dinner with max and aj.  i loved seeing my friends.  aj and i were good little boys and ate our supper in peace while the big boys played downstairs.  it was so late when we got home that i had to eat my oatmeal while i got my bath!  

less than a week til mommy and i fly to colorado.  i'm so excited to fly in a plane!

No comments: