Wednesday, September 30, 2009

albert's birthday

this weekend mom, dad, gram and i went to friendship hill for albert's party. i was ready to stay home all day and play, but mom and dad said NO WAY. they wanted to get me out of the house.

we walked up the hill to the party i heard GUNSHOTS. they scared me to death. my adults did not seem to be alarmed. once we got to the top of the hill we saw all kinds of people dressed in funny clothes. some were making things, some were cooking, some were just talking. my favorite part was making candles. i made a nice green candle. i am very proud of it.

there were people playing music. i danced and danced and danced.

good food too. i really enjoyed this pickle.

best part? the monster house. how spooky is this place?


oh, and that reminds me. on friday and saturday we made our monster houses. mine is still at gram's but i'll be bringing it home soon when we decorate for fall. isn't it awesome? i had so much fun making it and decorated all by myself. mom was really proud.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh Ben I'm so glad you went to Friendship Hill. Dominic was so mad because we couldn't go. It was raining and I told him I didn't want him getting sick. Your mom must be a lot more fun then me! You tell her that too. I heard there wasn't as many tents this year because of the weather. Maybe next year we all can go together. I would love for you to show me how to do those moves on the hay bail.