Wednesday, September 9, 2009

no really, i love corn

last weekend i took my first trip to indiana to see my brothers. we woke up really early on friday morning and rode forever and ever. i watched a couple movies, took a nap, colored, whined- you know, normal two-year-old stuff.

we got to our hotel in kokomo and mommy took me swimming. it was awesome! i loved the hot tub. i did not enjoy dinner. long story, but let's say it ended with mommy eating alone at our table. after that, she and i went to the hotel and went to bed.


when i woke up, my brothers were there! we swam a little then headed to chicago. i saw hundreds of windmills, but none of them were working. and i saw CORN. lots and lots of corn and i loved it. we went to the field museum. i got to hang out with some pirates. my favorite part of that was getting ice cream afterword.




we got to our hotel and my brothers and i watched movies and ate pizza. i fell in love with "the parent trap". in the morning daddy and i went for a walk outside. a nice lady came up and said hi to me. daddy said she was a queen, but she wasn't wearing a crown. daddy said her name was lola. she was wearing a skirt, but sounded a little bit like daddy.

chicago seems like a really fun place.

after that we went to see uncle peter, aunt margaret, noah and hannah. their house was awesome- more toys than i've ever seen!


we headed to the lincoln park zoo next. i got to see a polar bear swimming, creatures, and i got to ride a train. before i knew it we were back to kokomo, swimming at our hotel.


monday morning we dropped my brothers off at their house. their little dog, ajax kissed me and wagged his tail at me. i love him.


it was a great trip and i can't wait to go again!


1 comment:

MMM said...

I think you liked best having ice cream and causing havoc.

Anonymous Father